// July 7th, 2010 // No Comments » // Joe's Blog
Tomorrow is the beginning of a new journey in mine and Alex’s life. Tomorrow marks our first official travel assignment as Blue Man Group Insiders, documenting their new shows, entertainment venues and touring productions nation wide. Tomorrow we leave Orlando, FL at 8pm Eastern, and should hopefully arrive in Miami by 11:30-Midnight. If you’re one of the few lucky press associates to be on board this exclusive inaugural cruise, you can catch me and my lovely fiancé roaming around the Blue Man Group side of the ship, filming guests, talking to audience members and asking your thoughts on the new production.
Look for full videos and photos up on the official Blue Man Group Insiders Facebook next week. If you haven’t clicked the like button on the page, please do so and stay up to date with me Alex as we begin our many travels together between now and Summer 2011 for Blue Man Group. It’s going to be an amazing ride, and we’re inviting you to hop along with us for the fun and excitement.
Here are some fun facts about the newest Norwegian cruise ship EPIC.
* Gross Tonnage: 153,000
* Length: 1,068 feet / Beam: 133 feet
* Passengers (double occupancy): 4,228 guests / 1,690 crew
* Maiden Voyage: June 21, 2010
* 7-NT East & West Caribbean Cruises from Miami, FL – Sails July 2010 through April 2011
* 7-NT Mediterranean Cruises from Barcelona – Sails May through October 2011
* 20 Dining Options
* 20 Bars & Lounges
* The Aqua Park / Main Pool
* 1 Kid’s Pool / 6 Hot Tubs
* Exclusive Villas Complex
* Spa Suites & Spa Staterooms
* Studios & The Living Room
* Family Accommodations
* All Oceanview staterooms have Balconies
* 2 Bowling Alleys
* Climbing & Rappelling Walls
* Epic Casino
* 4 Adult-Only Clubs
* Mandara Spa & Beauty Salon
* Pulse Fitness Center
* Entertainment featuring Blue Man Group & the Second City Comedy Club
Follow my Tweets and check-ins @rotcav
All content and media for the Norwegian EPIC and future travels will be posted on our official Facebook: Blue Man Group Insiders.
To track the live coverage of this event on Twitter: #NCLepic or #EpicMiami.
Look for us, who knows, you could be picked to be an exciting part of the show!